perfect consulting & planning
With 11 years’ of experience in commercial conveyancing, our commercial lawyers can help you achieving a practical completion of your commercial conveyancing matter. Our lawyers have acted for landlords, tenants as well as for in-coming tenants in various commercial conveyancing transactions involving huge amount of considerations. We are fully aware of commercial needs of our commercial property clients and do our all best endeavors to protect the commercial interests of our clients in their commercial conveyancing matter whether we are acting for the landlords, tenants or for the in-coming tenants.
Our lawyers also have handled various commercial mortgages acting for various high-street commercial lenders such as Lloyds Bank, Metro Bank and HSBC Bank for commercial securities and are fully aware of their requirements.
If you need a quick help in the following matters, please give call our number or drop us an email at email@example.com and we shall get back to you as soon as possible. Alternatively just pop in duing our office ours and shall help you.
- Commercial Leases grant and Licenses.
- Lease surrender, surrender and re-grant, assignments of lease and goodwill
- Commercial charges, guarantees and debentures over fixed and floating assets
- First registrations of title at the Land Registry including where deeds have been lost
- Dealing with applications to the Land Registry for the acquisition of title to land by adverse Possession where the applicant has been in possession of the land for a number of years
- Dealing with the creation or variation of easements including rights of way and rights for the passage of service media such as electrical infrastructure.
- Negotiation of option agreements
- Drafting of overage agreements whereby further consideration can be payable when future events occur such as the grant of planning permission for development
- Commercial Partnership Deed and
- Share Purchase Agreements
We endeavor to exceed our client’s expectations by being approachable and completing transactions as quickly as the matters allow with practical completion.