Our commercial property team is led by Ehsan Chughtai. With extensive experience in commercial conveyancing, our commercial property lawyers can help you achieve a seamless completion of your commercial conveyancing matters. Our lawyers have acted for landlords and tenants as well as for in-coming tenants in complex commercial conveyancing transactions. We are fully aware of the commercial needs of our clients and do our utmost to protect their interests in their commercial conveyancing matters whether we are acting for the landlord, tenant or for the in-coming tenant.
Our lawyers have also handled various commercial mortgages acting for high-street commercial lenders such as Lloyds Bank, Metro Bank and HSBC Bank for commercial securities and are fully aware of their requirements. Below is a non-exhaustive list of the breadth of our services in commercial property.
- Commercial leases and licenses
- Lease surrender and re-grant and assignments of lease and goodwill
- Commercial charges, guarantees and debentures over fixed and floating assets
- First registrations of title at the Land Registry including where deeds have been lost
- Dealing with applications to the Land Registry for the acquisition of title to land by adverse possession where the applicant has been in possession of the land for a number of years
- Dealing with the creation or variation of easements including rights of way and rights for the passage of service media such as electrical infrastructure
- Negotiation of option agreements
- Drafting of overage agreements whereby further consideration can be payable when future events occur such as the grant of planning permission for development
- Transferring property from unincorporated associations to Charitable Incorporated Organisations
- Commercial Partnership Deeds
- Share Purchase Agreements